Your privacy is important to Mugshots Photo Booths. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Mugshots Photo Booths collects, and the ways in which Mugshots Photo Booths uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Mugshots Photo Booths may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Mugshots Photo Booths
Using personal information
Mugshots Photo Booths may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Mugshots Photo Booths discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Mugshots Photo Booths may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Mugshots Photo Booths will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Mugshots Photo Booths will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. Mugshots Photo Booths is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Mugshots Photo Booths
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. © 1999-2011 Priority Digital. Prepared for: Mugshots Photo Booths, All rights reserved.